Monday, June 14, 2010

ROYAL ICE CREAM COMFORTER



Today was the second Monday I wanted to go dancing in the effort of starting a new hobby. Last week I had a bad day so I stayed home and ate, and ate a bit more. Today I took so long finishing my dinner (eating again?!) that I would've been very late so I decided to give it a miss again. I wish I had some ice cream and lemon curd now to cheer me up.

Next time I will be there, and I will be on time. I'll have to go now that I've written it here.

Here's an older photo and my recipe for a treat good enough for the Queen. I bet she eats her ice cream with lemon curd like I do. I bet she loves it.


A few scoops of vanilla ice cream
Maybe four spoonfuls (tbsp) lemon curd
Fudge shavings or pieces (from 1 bigger piece of pick-and-mix fudge)
Vine fruit: raisins, sultanas, currants, whatever you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment