Wednesday, September 8, 2010

VISITOR COUNTER FURY

Web-counters.org decided to update their website in a way that disabled all their customers' visitor counters. Of course they have no contact info on their website.

I was getting close to a thousand visitors since last summer.

Do not click on the Click button next to the counter. It's an advertising tool that can't be removed and will only take you to web-counters.org.

UPDATE 20/09/10: I have now removed the visitor counter because of another glitch.

I will still be able to see the number of visits because Blogspot records them but the number will not be visible to readers. I apologise for this but if anyone's curious, Salt & Thyme is definitely getting more popular.

Thank you for your visit, my dear reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment